Commercial Virtual Tours
What is the first question future residents, and their families want to know?…
- • What does your location look like? A 3D Virtual Tour gives them full control to “visit” spaces in your facility 24/7 that are most important to them and spend as much time there as they’d like.
While photographs and video tell a story to some extent, a 3D Virtual Tour tells your whole story by showing all areas of your building.
Additional benefits of a 3D Virtual Tour:
- • Removes the barrier of distance and illness for those unable to tour your location in person.
- • Time savings for your staff. Tours can be done with prospective residents over Zoom or similar tool thereby screening prospects in/out quickly.
- • Sets realistic expectations when future residents do come on site.
- • You can label (“tag”)* different areas of the building with information including pdf, links and even video.
- • It helps increase your search engine optimization (SEO).
Hear from our client: Rockingham County Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
"We worked with Greg and Delise to coordinate a virtual tour of our senior living community. They were wonderful throughout the entire process including the initial consultation, budgeting, scheduling, and conducting the tour itself through high traffic areas of the building. We are very impressed by the final result and look forward to using this tool for years to come. For any business considering adding a virtual tour to their marketing materials, I highly recommend Greg West Photography!
Transform your showroom into an immersive virtual shopping experience for your customers through a 3D Virtual Tour.
- • Create a personalized high-touch service by having your consultants virtually “walk” customers through your showroom using the Tour, leading to increased sales and happy customers.
- • Customers can shop 24/7 from anywhere by adding links to your eCommerce platforms expanding your customer base and income potential.
- • A 3D Virtual Tour on your website will help improve your SEO ratings and more.
Hear from our client: Frank Webb Home
"We hired Greg West Photography to create Virtual Tours of each of our 49+ Frank Webb Home locations throughout New England. We chose to leverage this technology in an effort to aid our customers during the pandemic after seeing several samples of Greg’s Virtual Tour work.
Not only have the Tours benefited our customer’s shopping experience, they have also increased our sales, and allowed our showrooms to essentially remain open during Covid-19.
Another outstanding benefit is the time savings for our showroom facilities planning. Previously this type of planning required in person travel by multiple people to our 49+ showrooms. Now with our Virtual Tours we’ve increased planning efficiency and realized significant cost savings, due to significantly reduced travel expenses. Remote project partners can simultaneously review the virtual tours to plan changes and updates to showrooms in real time, which is a huge benefit.
Greg is efficient, easy to work with and flexible. I highly recommend any retailer leverage this amazing Virtual Tour technology."
Welcome your guests in advance by allowing them to immerse themselves in your Hotel or Inn, knowing that what they are seeing in the Tour is actually how your space looks in real-life.
- • Embed the Tour on your website and link it directly to your reservation page.
- • Increase guest's confidence when booking, knowing they are seeing an accurate representation of your property.
- • Increase positive customer reviews as guest’s expectations will align with their onsite experience.
- • Helps improve SEO ranking.
- • Increase web engagement up to 15%*.
- • Increase conversion to bookings by as much as 14%*.
Hear from our client: The Silver Fountain Inn
"There truly are not enough stars to rate the end result of our Virtual Tour that Greg did for us! The Silver Fountain Inn is a Victorian Bed & Breakfast and we have always thought that pictures just don’t do our beautiful Inn justice.
The Virtual Tour has definitely added a “WOW” factor to our website and also saves us and our guests valuable time as they can literally have the experience of being here.
Greg also did our Carriage House function room so now guests searching for function space for bridal or baby showers can reference the space again for decorating purposes.
Greg was also very professional and timely in completing this for us.
Thank you for catapulting us to another level!"
A 3D Virtual Tour takes the customer buying experience to a new level:
- • The Tour allows customers to virtually “walk” through your store and explore at their leisure.
- • Link the tour to your online store allowing customers to shop from anywhere, 24/7.
- • Do you have multiple locations? You can maintain a more consistent brand experience across locations by remote planning with your teams saving you travel costs and time.
Hear from our client: Mill 77
“Like most retailers this year, at Mill 77 we were feeling the impact of Covid 19 on our business. Thankfully we had the good fortune to connect with Greg West Photography for a 3D Virtual Tour.
At the time I saw the benefit but had no idea the positive impact the Virtual Tour would have on our business’ sales. Frankly, it jump started our online business and helped us save our business during the pandemic shutdown.
Because of our strong sales we’ve been able to open additional stores during Covid. Thank you Greg for delivering such a great tool and doing such a tremendous job.”
Are you challenged to convey in words what your entertainment “experience” or museum is all about? Not to worry. A 3D Virtual Tour will convey your message for you.
- • Often guests want to take a “peek” before they commit to trying out someplace new. The Tour allows them to experience your location virtually first, increasing their confidence to visit your venue.
- • Require a reservation? Guests can make reservations directly from your Tour.
- • Striving to be more inclusive? Did you know that people who are on the autism spectrum will have a better experience at your venue if they can see your location in advance? It helps them plan and prepare putting their minds at ease.
Hear from our client: The Children's Museum of New Hampshire
"Greg's virtual tour of the Children's Museum of New Hampshire has been a valuable tool to introduce the Museum to potential visitors and help school groups and families plan their tour of the exhibits before they walk through the door. Greg was professional, accommodating and his tour truly showcased the Museum in the best possible way." - Jane Bard, President
Answer the question of every concert goer…”What is the view of the stage from my seat?” Further, a band/performer can have all of their backstage technology questions easily answered.
- • Your guests will love the ability to virtually “sit” in their seat before purchasing tickets.
- • The ability to show off your space to guests will aid in their decision to purchase a ticket.
- • Embed a link allowing guests to purchase tickets directly through your Tour.
- • With a Backstage Tour bands/performers will have all their questions answered regarding lighting, electricity, etc. saving you time and resources by including a downloadable .pdf.
About this Historic venue
Step over the threshold of this landmark 1878 Victorian theater—the oldest in New Hampshire—and into the Beaux Arts Founders Lobby. Go upstairs, and through the restored upper lobby is the elegant 895-seat auditorium that has welcomed artists ranging from Thomas Edison, Mark Twain, and Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show to Tony Bennett and Ray Lamontagne. Patrons greet friends and neighbors in this community great room, a gathering place for conversation dating back to the days of Frederick Douglass. The original hardwood floor and horseshoe balcony ensure superior acoustics for stage and screen events.
* According to Matterport Data